Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Failures of Last Week

Well, the most notable and obvious failures of last week would have to be not keeping up with my any of my blogs. I try and blame this on the mid-terms I had to write last week, but really, if I had managed my time properly I should have been able to keep up with them.

Guess that makes failure #2 time management as I only really accomplished 1/4 of the things I had wanted to do last week. How to fix this one I don't know, I've tried posting notes for myself, setting alarms, creating schedules ... just can't seem to stick to any of them .... freewill, impetuousness, and short terms wants always seem to win out. Ah well, at least it gives me something to work on.

Fail #3, failure to control my alcohol limit at a work function. I thought I was doing alright, but the next morning's tummy ache told me differently. Thankfully any of my misgivings at this staff function were greatly overshadowed by the outlandish behavior of others, but none the less, something to document in order for it to not happen again.

Every other fail of the week I'm blaming on mid-terms, which means they are bound to repeat themselves when I have round 2 of mid-terms in July, but I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment